Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ohhh byu...

     so apparently, according to my human development teacher, 30 to 40% of the girls here at byu have an eating disorder, as in anorexia/bulimia... lets think about that for a second.  almost half of the female population here are crazy psychopaths who starve themselves/shove crap down their throats to make themselves puke their guts out on a regular basis... no wonder being here makes me hate myself so much.  hhahaa no but knowing this does kinda makes me feel slightly better about myself, ish... i mean i know that i could/should most def lose weight, but at least im not a crazy chick eating nothing but the occasional cube of cheese every couple of weeks.  obviously it would be impossible to look like half of these girls walking around on campus because i seem to be unable to get rid of my love of food, no matter how hard i try... oh well, if anything, this has taught me that the goal should be to be healthy and not a super skinny stick figure.... oh! and this probably also has to do with the fact that every single person here in provo runs every second of the day, which honestly makes me exhausted just thinking about it... hahaha anyways, hope your life is going well and that you aren't surrounded by starving girls 24/7! =] peace and blessings, peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment