Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKS!

     I so have recently come to the conclusion that some time in the future I am going to attempt to become a book reviewer for a young adult book publishing company, so that basically I will be sent free books and paid to read them and respond with what I think about them.  And honestly I think that sounds like heaven.  Getting paid to read free books ( that I would get to keep) sounds like the best job in the world.  The only problem is that  first I have to practice/get good at reviewing books. Which, I guess, honestly I don't think should be very hard.  A book review blog is kinda in the works as we speak/will be in the works as soon as I have more time/in 19 days when I am home from school forever and have all the time in the world to read as many books as I want. 
     But yeah I think a book review blog would be pretty awesome/a great way to practice writing publisher worthy reviews.  When I get that up and running I will most def link it up to here, and expect to see all my friends following that one too...or I guess all my friends who like to read. =]

1 comment: