this christmas has been especially wonderful (i really wanted to say delicious, but that woulda been creepy). like stated earlier i got to leave the mountainous, mormon (and according to some people, makebelieve) land of utah and travel via train (hogwarts express) to the magical wondrous world of good ol' MO. honestly ive never been more happy to be home in my life. i got off the train and was like hoping to be able to walk out all triumphant and all rockstar "YEAH!" like with both my fists pumped into the air, and then be surrounded by all my adoring
but yeah so it was all huggy hug and joy and happiness and we traveled home and it was great and im so happy to finally be home. seriously, i LOVE this place. heres just a few things that i love about being home:
1. being with my family
2. driving my car, seriously, im pretty sure my car is the love of my life. for serious.
3. my baby gid, who made me feel like a rockstar when i walked in the door and actually did
realize that i was missing all these months
4. sleeping in my freeeeezing pitch black room
5. seeing all my frannnns
6. going back to handyman and seeing my cashiers and salesmen and warehouse guys =]
7. drivin around in my car jammin out to my mad beats with besties
8. spending christmas eve running errands and making bread and eating delectables and playing
risk and going caroling
9. waking up christmas morning with my family and finally not being the one who runs out of
presents before everybody else, but actually having the most =] now all i have to do is get
them to let me open them oldest to youngest hahaha
10. building up the confidence to play nazi zombies online
somethings i dont like about being home:
1. i have to leave in like two seconds and go back to utah
2. it seems i have been replaced by a certain elder, who will remain nameless, (
now i have to fight to get my place back in my own family hhaha
3. i had my first nightmare since like i was 8 here. guess what it was about jessica..... satan.
hahah no but seriously. it was frightening.
4. i dont get to see all my roomies and FHE bros and everyone for two whole weeks! =[
but no seriously, being home for christmas is the best. love it love it. OH! and on top of it all its snowing! thats right. it snowed on christmas and its glorious and white and christmasy. all you