Tuesday, March 29, 2011

poop (people order our patties)

     could someone please just decide a major for me??? that would honestly and completely make my life and i would love you forever and always.  the whole choosing a major thing sucks because:
1. i have no idea what i like to do.
2. every major i have ever seriously (a loose interpretation of the word serious) considered, byu doesnt offer (maybe i can use that as an excuse to get out of here haha, see lower post)
3. its super stupid that i have to figure out what i want to do for the rest of me life, right now when im practically still a child.
     so yeah if all you people who read my blog could just choose a major for me and take away all this pressure/stress/stupidity im feeling that would be divine. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment