Monday, April 18, 2011

movie monday!!! =D

     so it is the last monday here in provo during my freshmen year of college, and i am studying my brains out for stupid finals.  however, i decided to take a break from studying and watch some of my fave youtube videos. and while i was doing this i thought why not share my fave videos with all of you?? im sure you all have moments in your life when you want nothing more than to put off all the things you should be doing and just watch some mindlessly funny videos. i realize i put a lot of videos up here all the time but these are some of my faves so its ok =]  so here they are: 10 of my favorite youtube videos.


julian smith's latest video, which i actually got to watch them film live on youtube. who knew you could do live things on youtube?? its was great.


this michael jackson medley is the best!!


this guy does such a good job at "singing" this song in asl! i lvoe it =]


i love olan rogers. he is pretty much the best ever.


one of the funniest videos ive seen all year.


matthew mcconaugheee and jake gyllenhaal


my favorite music video/song at the moment.


love me some ballonshop. =]


one of the funniest prank calls ever


     well there you have it. some of my favorite youtube videos. hope you enjoyed them =]

No comments:

Post a Comment