- the onslaught of loving happiness that i will receive from my cutie baby gid (my puppy) the second i walk in the door, that will probably last a thousand years like last time (or at least im hoping =] )
- having my own room that i dont have to share with anybody
- having my own bathroom
- being with my family (this really should've been first but i wanted mom to squirm a bit, thinking that i really cared about those others things more than i cared about being back with them =])
- two words: SUMMER CAMP 2011! i cannot wait for this. you best all be prepared.
- playing nazi zombies with harrison, and working up the confidence to play online again
- extra large cookie dough blizzards to lock in our friendship forever with mandie mcmannnn
- not having to pay for laundry
- not having to make/ pay for my own food
- grass. i cannot wait for all the green lush grass (not the grass in our yard of course, but you know, just in general)
- alicia ehrmann, anna photena, jamie HAHNNNNN, rachel allen, kayle pierce, alex meyer
- catching madison up on every movie that she has ever missed out on, which is pretty much every movie worth watching =]
- driving my car! windows down, music up, singin at the top of our lungs.
- seeing kimberly roberts stephens face again. it has been too long, especially considering you are leaving me in just a few short months
- the fireflies
- late night trampoline convos
- late night drives
- baking all kinds of baked goods in my kitchen
- showing harrison and abby the wonderfulness that is psych
- getting to hang out with elders all the time since you know my family is like bffs with them
- three words mandie mcmann: walgreens fake fingernails. we are doing it.
- family night at camp, getting to see all the younglings and gentlechildren sing and dance their little hearts out
- chillin at annas house with everyone i love
- seeing everyone from handyman that i love with all my heart
- getting so tan i look black. this is what i am most excited for
- grampy's farm. he's gonna be there right?? we're gonna go right???
- old town doughnut runs in the middle of the night
- getting skinny. cant forget that one. its happening this summer. i guarantee it. haha
- not being in school, not having homework, or projects and any other type of death inducing activities
- Harry Potter 7 part 2
- oh yeah and cant forget this one, mom would have a cow: having no life/getting absolutely no sleep cuz hopefully if im lucky i'll have 3 jobs over the summer. yay me!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
summer summer summer summer
i cannot wait for this summer. seriously, it is pretty much taking up all of my brain, i cant stop thinking about it. and while i know that in just a few short months i will be pulling my hair out in a crazed fit of longing for BYU, that doesnt really matter at this point. all that matter is that in exactly (almost) two weeks i will be boarding a plane headed back to good ol' MO and NO CO and Flo Town, and i cannot wait! here is a list of just a few of the things that are going to make this summer so totally awesome:
Posted by Sister Sydney Rice at 1:42 PM